Carding Machine JSC 228A
It is ideal for processing raw materials like cotton, cotton-type chemical fiber and medium staple length synthetic fiber and is designed to open and card the layers of loose fibers processed in the blow room line. It removes impurities and short fibers and forms a uniform sliver. A high speed coiler coils the sliver into a can for use in the next process. The machine is an ideal choice of high speed cards for chute feeding.
- Machine Frame, Cylinder and Doffer are welded to give rigidity and light weight. Finite element analysis is made for all major components.
- Feed roller (dia. 100mm) gently opens and transfers the material with minimum damage to the fiber.
- Optimized structure design for two waste collection areas; one is between the dust-knife and licker-in and the other is in between the pre-carding segment and licker-in. This is in order to fit and satisfy different types of fibers and different request of quality.
- The machinery uses synchronized belt driving for revolving flats. Total working revolving flats 84 pcs. 30 pcs \travel counter to the cylinder rotation. An individual motor drives the stripping brush to remove flat stripes.
- Long Term and Short Term auto levelers incorporating both open and close loop system.
- Standard Configuration: 4 front stationary, 2 front cotton web cleaners, 6 back stationary flats, 2 back cotton web cleaners.
- Inclined three roller stripping, pneumatic rotary web collector open automatically when sliver breaks and close after re-piecing. Over the stripping roller is the high speed cleaning roller driven by an individual motor and there is a supporting plate under the stripping roller for high speed.
- Visible plastic adhesive filter pipe with smooth surface; multi suction points on card for good and continuous suction. Provides good suction efficiency.
- Auto stop motion provides detection of metal in the lap, thick lap, roller lap, sliver break and full-can with indicating signals
- Various individual motors drives and speed sensors at feed rollers, liker-in, cylinder, flats, doffers are used for synchronous control. Combination of computer communications, touch screen display and PLC control ensures coordination in the whole system.
- Manual can-change or an automatic one for coiler is optional part for customers.